Saturday, September 8, 2007

Leah's First Soccer Game

This is a really hard day for me....read below!

My baby is growing up!
Jumping Jacks!

A goalie with very little to do~a good thing in the soccer world
No one told me that I am supposed to leave the corner after the corner kick!
Go Leah GO!


It seems totally impossible that this could have come to pass but today was Leah's very first soccer game. Her team, the Cheetah Girls, played the TigerSharks and although they don't record the score the Cheetah Girls outplayed the Tiger Sharks. Under 7 teams are still learning the basics but it is pretty neat to see them going the right direction to the goal, understand basic team play and just having fun! Since I am horrible about printing and/or emailing photos I am going to try and update my blog on a regular basis to keep family and friends in the circle! Oh...how could I forget...today is also Aaron's 4th Birthday. Wish him a happy one if you can!


Coach Aaron telling Leah the way that the game is supposed to be played...he will be great at soccer next year! He is taking mental notes already.
Happy Birthday Aaron!

1 comment:

The Tall Frys & Small Frys said...

Go Leah! You look like a really good soccer star. And is it just the photo, or is Aaron really as tall as Leah these days? Love you all! --Auntie Kristie