Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Day of School


First Day of First Grade and First Day back to Preschool


Better late than never! We went to Back To School night tonight and I got permission to post a photo of Leah and her friend J. ....our kids are growing up too fast!
J's mom makes hairbows...Since Leah gave herself a haircut I had to find a new hairstyle for awhile...It was a coincidence that they wore their hair the same way on the first day of school!

Photos are from September 4th, 2007
God is so good to me. There is so much in my heart that I want to share here.
In the meantime, I am soaking in Pastor's message from Sunday and had to share this...
From the Message ~ Matthew 6:30-33
If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers ~ most of which are never even seen ~ don't you think he'll attend to you, take pride in you, do the best for you? What I'm trying to do here is to get you to relax, to not be so preoccupied with getting, so you can respond to God's giving. People who don't know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don't worry about missing out. You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met.
In other words: But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33 NIV
That is what I am to do...seek God first and stop worrying about all the other "stuff"!










1 comment:

The Tall Frys & Small Frys said...

Oh my! Look at my niece & nephew growing up without me (waaaah). Leah and Aaron look gorgeous as always. Love you guys!
Love, Auntie Kristie