Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Day at Oma and Papa's House

A and Daddy praying after PaPa read the Christmas story from the Bible. There is something about this photo that I absolutely love!

The McCall clan goofing off!!Not as fun but nice! Both of my sister's and their children. My sister and brother in law from PA are standing next to T and I. Their 3 Haitian angels are on Oma and PaPa's laps and then in front of my other sister and brother in law who live in the Azores with my adorable 9 month old nephew J. He had his own ideas about smiling for the camera but is cute anyway.


The grandkid's (- H who was with her mommy)



K and her girls!


My aunt and uncle and my cousin along with her husband and son were all there for Christmas Day. There were a lot of people, lots of noise...but lots of fun too! We stayed a couple extra days and while it was fun it was sooooo nice to get back home and play with the Christmas toys that we had to leave behind when we went up to Oma and PaPa's house.




1 comment:

Chapter Two said...

Great pics, sis! Would you send me some by email so that I can print them? I like the group photos (whole fam and the kids). Love you soooo much!