Friday, August 22, 2008

The many faces of LB

My posts tonight are on the heels of cutting for a stamp camp and so they are totally random!
I was going through photos from our trip to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (formerly Marine World) and this series of photos caught my eye. L and I were going to ride on the swings and I was so excited to sit in front of her and take photos until the ride operator came by and squashed those hopes...fortunately I had taken these prior to giving up my camera. L celebrated her 7th birthday on July 29th and it seems like just yesterday I was holding a newborn baby girl. She is such a sweetie!
These photos capture different expressions and I love every one of them. They are so Miss L!





Of course I am biased but she is as sweet on the inside as on the outside and it is that that I am most proud of!

1 comment:

Chapter Two said...

I can't believe it either. It seems like yesterday that sweet L joined the world. She has grown and blossomed so much. Still so sweet and evermore a beauty. I miss her so much. LOVE from Auntie K from far away.

p.s. Love the grapes post and photos. D looks so grown up somethimes (waaaaaa).