Friday, February 8, 2008

A New Family Portrait

WOW! I am speechless. We have a budding artist in our house and he drew a brand new family portrait finely created in black Sharpie marker. Oh, his artwork also made it to his hands. Guess that I should be upset but I am still giggling. Nothing that a little paint can't remedy and that room is one that is on the agenda for this year anyway...

From left: Mommy (the circle in the circle), Daddy, A and L
I don't know what that is on my hand
Hmmmm?
HMMMMMM....
By, the way I went under the dining room table and did this too!
How do you like it?

In other news, we have been sick for quite awhile and need prayer. Specifically for me this time. I have developed asthma and had a horrible attack that I am still recovering from. All of the medications have left my body a mess. Please pray for a full recovery.
Thanks! K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.