Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Cards for a Cause - 1st Group Meeting

Earlier this summer the call for Connections Groups (cell groups) went out at our church and God really impressed on my heart that I was to start one. Anyway, the deadline came and went and I decided that I was too busy anyway...well, you know how that goes...too busy? They extended the deadline and I knew that it meant that I was to be obedient. So...tonight was the first night. I provide all of the supplies and cut all of the cardstock. 3 wonderful ladies came over and we made 24 cards - 12 each of two different styles - see below. It was a wonderful time and we decided to stamp for a couple of months, compile card sampler packages and mail them to missionaries. We will be working with the missions pastor to determine where they will eventually go.
Card 1
Card 2
All cards were stamped with a Hand Stamped by stamp and "Cards for a Cause Harbor Light A/G" was written on them by a group member. Really cool!

1 comment:

The Tall Frys & Small Frys said...

Hey sis...when are you going add some more pics of my neice & nephew for me to see?!? I'm looking all the time.
Love you lots!
Mrs. Tall Fry:)